Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Revelation: A New Cookbook, New Personality, I am Amazed and Inspired by Pam Anderson (The Cook)

Pam Anderson. Not the Baywatch/Playboy babe (is she still a babe?? I don't know), but the self proclaimed real cook from Texas has a new cookbook out called Perfect One Dish Dinners and I am inspired. I heard an interview with Pam on NPR Food's Podcast, looked her up in my local library, and have every one of her books waiting to be picked up. All but the new book that is...


Her food is simple but pure - none of the quasi-disgusting shortcuts other cookbook/food personalities tout. She also includes recipes that go with the main dish, sides and desserts, and modified versions if you don't have time to go all out.


Watch this video and see for yourself. This lady rocks.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great video. I am always amazed and inspired by Pam Anderson. Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she put her family first, but didn't lose herself, her own passion and goals, in the mean time. In fact, she included her kids and now they share that experience of creating meals together. Thanks for the comment Spicie Foodie :)!

    ReplyDelete